Free Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) Orientation
Come to our free orientation to learn about this nationally recognized stress reduction program!
Stress is a part of life... but it doesn’t have to play a major role • Too much anxiety and uncertainty in your life? • Feeling tired and overwhelmed? • Dealing with stress of work, family situations or chronic illness?
Join us for a FREE MBSR ORIENTATION UMass Medical School developed Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) 40 years ago. Since then, more than 23,000 people have completed this in-depth stress reduction program that can help you move toward greater balance, control and awareness in your life.* Space is Limited Sign up Today!
• The full course consists of 8 weekly classes and one full-day retreat
• Classes meet Fridays from 6 pm - 8:30 pm
• Dates: February 21, 2020 - April 10, 2020
• Your instructor was trained at UMass Medical School’s Center for Mindfulness (where the program began) Course includes:
1. Guided instruction in mindfulness meditation practices
2. Gentle stretching/mindful yoga
3. Group dialogue and discussions
Sliding scale pricing available!
Date & Time
February 7, 2020
6:00PM - 7:30PM
Studio Exhale 1263 Oaklawn Ave Cranston 02920 RI US https://www.rinaturalawakenings.com/businesses/ri-cranston-studio-exhale
Orientation is Free! (adults only)